Offered at the Senior Resource Center through WITC – Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College see Life And Leisure Class section at https://www.witc.edu/continuing-education-and-training
Hatha Yoga is a very gentle style of yoga that combines stretching with breath work to connect the body, mind and spirit.
- improve oxygen capacities with breath work techniques
- stretch and strengthen muscles gently
- improve flexibility, mobility, balance, strength and circulation
- reduce stress and tension
- increase your concentration and focus
- manage chronic pain in muscles, bones and joints
- discover and relax into that inner peace that is your true nature
Please bring your own mat, a blanket, two yoga blocks and a 6-8 foot strap. As always, please check with your physician before starting this or any other exercise class. Class size limited.
Instructor: Mary Jo Jirik, RYT. Call Mary Jo at 715-558-9077 for information. Register through WITC.