DONATIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Please send donations to:
Senior Resource Center
15856 E. Fifth Street
Hayward, WI 54843
We will need your continued support.
- Please take the time to attend our fundraisers that we will have throughout the county
- Volunteer your time or expertise at one of our centers to help to minimize expenses
- Donate food to our centers that can be used to make the meals
- Donate your homemade crafts or other items that could be used in auctions at the fundraisers
- Make a donation directly to the trust
- Consider a bequest when reviewing your Estate Planning
The Senior Resource Center, Inc. is a non-profit organization. We are exempt from federal tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code, classified as a public charity under sections 509(a)(1) and 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) of the Internal Revenue Code and any contributions to our organization are deductible under section 170 of the Code, and we are qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2522 of the Internal Revenue code.
Please make checks to: Senior Resource Center
Send to: Senior Resource Center, 15856 E. 5th Street, Hayward, WI 54843
Please let us know if you would like a receipt sent to you & thank you for your generosity.